Last updated: May 2018
1.1.WHAT IS THE BUSINESS ACTIVITY OF THE GROUP?
Coated Solutions is an international producer of high-quality prepainted steel coils with two factories in Spain. Our experience in international markets enables us to deliver our products to Southern and Northern Europe, North Africa, and America.
Our customer service and reliability have allowed us to build relationships with the main consumers of prepainted steel.
What data does Coated Solutions collect and what does it use it for?
Aranda Coated Solutions, S.L., Santander Coated Solutions, S.L., Leon Coated Solutions S.L. y Aveiro Coated Solutions Ltda. directly collect your personal data from the channels and for the purposes stated below:
1.2. WHO DOES COATED SOLUTIONS SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Courts of Law, supervisory bodies, law enforcement forces and agencies, and other competent public administrations when we consider that the transfer of your personal data is necessary to (i) fulfil a legal obligation as data controller; (ii) exercise, establish, or defend the legal rights of Coated Solutions; or (iii) protect your own or another person’s vital interests.
- Third-party companies (including their representatives and advisers), within the scope of a takeover, merger, acquisition, or other operations that modify the structure of the company or provide or transfer business or change the business activity. In such cases, Coated Solutions shall only transfer your personal data insofar as it is necessary for the purposes of the operation and ensures, where appropriate, the continuity of the provision of services.
- Any other person, provided you have given your consent to said transfer.
1.3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR COATED SOLUTIONS TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Coated Solutions shall only collect and process your personal data when:
- (i) It is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you and/or your company is party or the application, upon your request, of precontractual measures.
- (ii) It is necessary to satisfy a legitimate interest concerning the management and administration of the Website; specifically for the purposes of responding to your questions, transferring your data to other companies in the Group for the purposes of internal administration, storing and maintaining the Website, preventing and detecting fraud and other crimes, as well as safeguarding the security of our networks and information. In all the above-mentioned cases, your data will solely be processed insofar as the legitimate interest of the data controller does not impinge on your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- (iii) It is necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations by Coated Solutions.
To this end, you will be given clear and timely information on whether it is compulsory or not for you to provide us with the information requested of you, as well as the possible consequences in the event you do not provide us your details.
If you have any questions or need more information on the legal basis for us to collect and use your personal data, you can contact us via any of the channels stated at the end of this Policy.
1.5. HOW DO THE COMPANIES IN THE GROUP PROTECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
Coated Solutions has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the effective security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and against loss, destruction, and accidental damage.
1.6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In general terms, Coated Solutions does not make international data transfers. Both our servers and our third-party service providers and other collaborators are based and operate in the European Economic Area.
1.7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
In general terms, your data shall be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship between your company and Coated Solutions, plus an additional six (6) year period from the conclusion of said relationship.
1.8.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY COATED
You have the following rights regarding the protection of your personal data:
- − If you want to access, correct, update, or request the erasure of your personal data, you can do so at any time by contacting us via the contact channels stated in the “Methods of contact” section email@example.com
- − Furthermore, you can also object to the processing of your information, request that we limit said processing or request the portability of your personal data. To reiterate, you can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via the contact channels stated in the “Methods of contact” section firstname.lastname@example.org
- − If you believe your rights have not been duly respected you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are as follows: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos c/ Jorge Juan, 6.28001 – Madrid.
901 100 099 – 912 663 517
1.10.METHODS OF CONTACT
If you wish to ask us a question or seek clarification on how we use your personal data, you can contact us by email at email@example.com